Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

For Sale (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comfy Couch For Sale

Hello Neighbors! I'm looking to sell my couch.  Asking price $75- It is 82" X 37"- currently located on the 2nd floor so a little challengi…

Started by Allison

0 Sep 22, 2010

aquarium and supplies for sale in JP

I have an acquarium and a variety of supplies that I need to get rid of. I used to keep a wonderful setup, but I started travelling more fo…

Started by Todd

0 Aug 12, 2010

FREE Wisteria vine in pot, ready to take away

I have a very healthy wisteria vine, mature enough to bloom but still in its pot from a nursery. I bought it on a whim and find that I have…

Started by Bob B.

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Bob B.

Free Stuff - moving "sale"

Hello!We're too lazy to have a real yard sale, so there will be lots of free stuff outside our apartment at 7 Oakview Terr today(SAturday),…

Started by Kathryn

0 Jul 24, 2010

WANTED: live bamboo shoots

I was wondering if anyone has about 5-6 live bamboo shoots about 2 inches in diameter and approximately 5 ft long or longer that they were…

Started by Mark Sadecki

6 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Taylor

EVERYTHING MUST GO! Yard sale this Sunday, 7/25 9am-1pm

We are making the big move to Manhattan... which means our living space will be cut in half and our rent double! We are selling EVERYTHING!…

Started by Rachel and John

0 Jul 19, 2010

Free two grape vine plants

Hi, we have two grape vine plants we planted last year but they really need another location. All you have to do is come and we'll dig them…

Started by claudyne wilder

0 Jun 8, 2010

Garden Mulch delivery?

does anybody know someplace local that delivers garden mulch? small garden but large enough to need delivery. organic and not red is even b…

Started by Mitchell Lunsford

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Mitchell Lunsford

Organic CSA is back at Community Servings!

Our Organic CSA is back at Community Servings and will be starting up again the 2nd week in June.   For those of you who don't know abou…

Started by Edith Murnane

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Edith Murnane

Community Supported Fishery (CSF) at Community Servings

Happy Happy Spring!     Day boat fish is coming back to JP the first week of May.   Whole fish shares, and the filleting classes to go alo…

Started by Edith Murnane

0 Mar 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service