Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Help Wanted and Job Seekers (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOOKING FOR A FREELANCE JOURNALIST

I have a public policy story idea, would like to talk with someone. This is not a fast breaking story.  Research, writing and placement ski…

Started by Colleen Graham

3 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Jack Weiland

Looking for a Development Director for Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative

Hi JP,   Please look at this post and see if you or someone you know is the right person for this great job.  Deadline is extended.   http:…

Started by Liz O'Connor

0 Mar 4, 2011

AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN NEEDED

Immed. opening for exp. auto body technician.  Must have own tools and frame experience.  Well established, family owned business.   617-52…

Started by Marcia Rowland

0 Jan 14, 2011

Looking for housecleaner

Hi there, just looking for someone to clean common areas of 2 condo buildings a few times a year (mop, sweep, vacuum). We used to have a pe…

Started by Erin A.

2 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Kristi

Dog Trainer and walker

hi Neighbors, Can anoyone recommend a dog trainer and walker for me.  We have a large italian mastiff and she needs some correcting on the…

Started by Mai-Britt F Dowd

0 Nov 4, 2010

Help moving 4-5 pieces of furniture Thursday (tomorrow.)

Hi neighbors, I need a hand moving a few pieces of furniture too big to move by myself. They're going from one end of JP to another, and it…

Started by Brett

0 Sep 29, 2010

Job - Work from Home Mom needs babysitter on Thursdays

My lovely better half is a work-from-home mom on Thursdays at our place in JP.   We need care for two children during that time on every ot…

Started by Duncan

0 Aug 25, 2010

JOB - Part Time Administrator, First Church in Jamaica Plain Unitarian Universalist

Purpose:  Administrative support for ongoing operations of the Church, working closely with the  Minister, other Church staff, the Treasure…

Started by Laurie Corkum

0 Aug 18, 2010

Elementary Education student looking for a mentor

Hello, My name is Kendra PeloJoaquin, and I attend Prescott College. I'm currently pursuing my undergraduate degree in elementary education…

Started by Kendra PeloJoaquin

0 Jul 26, 2010

JOB: Economic Justice Organizer

Economic Justice Organizer Program on Inequality and the Common Good Institute for Policy Studies –New England Office, Jamaica Plain Bosto…

Started by Liz W.

0 Jul 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service