Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vee Vee

While I have not been there yet, I here it's fantastic. Here is what the globe had to say. What do you think? Please reply.

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

1 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Rik Ahlberg

March 12: Robert Treat Paine’s Architectural and Social Legacy

On Wednesday, March 12, join us at 6:30 PM at the Boston Public Library, Copley Square, to hear Ann Clifford speak about the legacy of Robe…

Started by Rik Ahlberg

0 Mar 11, 2008

J.P. Licks Announces March Holiday Treats

For the Leprechauns among us, J. P. Licks offers Leprechaun Brew ice cream, made with Sam Adams beer and a hint of green food coloring. Loo…

0 Mar 10, 2008

Go GaGa Bags

Check out the cool article about a neighbors of ours in JP. Especially if you a parent! http://www.bostonnow.com/business/2008/03/10/jp-wo

0 Mar 10, 2008

Roller skating tonight

Hey Folks, Help me celebrate my birthday by joining me for Roller Grove at Chez Vous.

0 Mar 9, 2008

Suggestion Box

Got suggestions about this site, group, forums, or events? Please reply to leave your suggestions with us. Your input and feedback makes th…

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

Lissa Schneckenburger Band CD release parlor concert

Read more about Lissa's current touring activities in "Lissa Schneckenburger to tour with Solas" NOTLOB PARLOR CONCERTS AT THE LORING-GREE…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Mar 8, 2008

"Text for Peace" Poster Contest

20th Annual POSTER CONTEST"Text for Peace - Text 'Tip' to Crime (27463)" Enter to win $500 for your school or program!Grand prize $500 sa…

0 Mar 5, 2008

Private Yoga Instruction

Work one-on-one with local female certified yoga instructor to deepen your practice or simply explore the benefits of asana in a personaliz…

Started by bostonyoga

0 Mar 5, 2008

DOUBLE HEADER @ Notlob this weekend - KRISTIN ANDREASSEN and friends; GREG KLYMA & RYAN FITZSIMMONS

"DOUBLE HEADER" concerts this weekend! On Friday, Kristin Andreassen returns (Sometymes Why, 6/2/07). She will bring very special guests L…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Feb 26, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service