Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Skillshare and Toolshare (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist's Studio/Mini-Gallery Available

Located on Green Street near the Green Street T in the newly renovated basement of an 1860's house. Interesting space -- lots of lighting,…

Started by Morton Hyams

0 Oct 12, 2010

Snow Plow Service Recommendations

I just received my snow plow contract for our lot this year. Can anyone recommend a good service serving JP?

Started by Matt Lau

0 Oct 4, 2010

Jamaica Plain Open Studios

Hello J.P.Next weekend, on September 25th and 26th will be Jamaica Plain open studio's from 11-6.  I'll be selling original paintings and p…

Started by Allisonn

0 Sep 20, 2010

I think it's a good idea..............

Hey folks, I think toolshare in JP should be a shed somewhere where people can rent/borrow hand tools and be able to help out in the neighb…

Started by Rob

0 Sep 12, 2010

Center Street Now!

Hello N4N Folk --Let's get together face-to-face to envision Center Street as a sustainable, livable street (more oil-free transportation,…

Started by Pam Kristan

0 Sep 8, 2010

Scam

I think I read about this scam recently.  She's at it again.  A woman came into my office earlier this a.m. and said she got out of her car…

Started by Marcia Rowland

7 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Kendra PeloJoaquin

Venting and want info

I've ordered my last meal from Joy Rice Cafe on Wash. St.  About a year and a half ago they got a new "chef".  The minute I opened the box…

Started by Marcia Rowland

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Marcia Rowland

Barter Haircut for Childcare

Hi there,I have a short hair habit, and I'm working less these days so I can go to school. I'm a preschool teacher by trade and have worked…

Started by Kendra PeloJoaquin

0 Aug 12, 2010

Happy House Jp Painter

Still enjoying working on my neighbors houses and businesses around JP!!!   If you've driven or walked by the Ultra Salon on the corner of…

Started by Karen Hartke

0 Aug 11, 2010

Magazine Scam

Got nailed today by a very elegant and detailed scam. Two young people, of each gender,  from Ultimate Unity Inc. came to the door (which s…

Started by Mark Zanger

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service