Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Volunteers Wanted/Available (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elementary Education student looking for a mentor

Hello, My name is Kendra PeloJoaquin, and I attend Prescott College. I'm currently pursuing my undergraduate degree in elementary education…

Started by Kendra PeloJoaquin

0 Jul 26, 2010

Canvassing for mid-term elections

A JP chapter of Organizing for America (OFA) was recently formed. OFA is the successor organization to Obama for America. Between now and t…

Started by Bruce Dillenbeck

0 Jul 2, 2010

Concert tickets

I have two extra free tickets to the Boston Landmarks Orchestra concert at Fenway Park on July 7 (7 PM). Husband and I just moved to JP and…

Started by Nancy Barron

0 Jun 29, 2010

JP deserves a great float in next years 2011 Gay Pride Parade.

I noticed in yesterday's Pride parade that JP is not represented as a community. I'd love to help design and create a float for next year t…

Started by Mitchell Lunsford

0 Jun 13, 2010

notloB Parlour Concerts Seeks Volunteers

Between June 2007 and June 2009, notloB Parlour Concerts presented 25 newgrass, traditional and contemporary folk, Celtic and blues not-for…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Apr 11, 2010

Volunteer this summer to do art with kids

Volunteer as a classroom aide in our Summer Programs for Children. Our programs include woodworking, fabric fun, photography and art of all…

Started by Eliot School of Fine & Applied A

0 Mar 17, 2010

Volunteer as a Classroom Aide, teaching art to kids

Volunteer as a classroom aide, assisting a Visual Arts teacher in the Eliot School's School Partnership Program. We will assign you to an a…

Started by Eliot School of Fine & Applied A

0 Mar 17, 2010

notloB Parlour Concerts Returns to the Loring-Greenough House

Between June 2007 and June 2008, notloB Folk Concerts presented 27 acoustic not-for-profit parlour concerts at the Loring-Greenough House (…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Mize

Web Development / Teen Education Volunteer Needed

WEATOC (We're Educators, A Touch of Class), is a nonprofit dedicated to training teen peer educators on health issues, personal decision ma…

Started by Judy Levy

0 Feb 16, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service