Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

All Discussions Tagged 'JP' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND Key With "23" On It

Found this on the ground outside 51 Seaverns Ave in JP. (Prime Numbers abound!) If you think it is yours, feel free to call with a descrip…

Started by Daniel Verinder

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Daniel Verinder

Eliot Street Coffeehouse, a new acoustic music series at the First Church in JP, UU

Jamaica Plain music patrons embrace all genres, from classical to experimental and everything in between. Starting in November residents wi…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Oct 7, 2013

Babysitter in Roslindale/West Roxbury/Jamaica Plain or Back Bay Evenings and Weekends

Hi there! I am an experienced babysitter looking for work in the evenings and weekends. I have been babysitting for families in both New Y…

Started by Emma Rosenberg

0 Aug 22, 2013

When Pigs Fly JP is looking for local non-profits...

When Pigs Fly Bakery JP is looking to donate unsold bread (baked same day or day earlier) to local non-profits. If you have a place in mind…

Started by Belle Keller

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Brett

Need a caretaker for our JP garden for 10 days

Hi Gardeners! We are out of town for about 10 days this month and need someone to take care of our small garden. I estimate it'll take abou…

Started by Fiona B

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ana B

Memorial day: Try a FREE first Zumba class at Spontaneous Celebrations Monday 6-7 pm!!!

ZUMBA® CLASSES  Ditch the workout, Join the party!!     Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Zumba® is an exhilarating, effective, e…

Started by Joya Lonsdale

0 May 29, 2011

JP Leadership Academy now accepting apps

2011 JP Community Leadership Academy Do you want to make things better in your community? Connect with others who want to make a differe…

Started by Alison

0 Apr 21, 2011

Anyone know of an npo or community group/center in the area that needs some home items?

Hi All --    I'm moving and have some old-ish home items that I'd like to give to an npo or community center/group or church in the next we…

Started by Amy Draybuck

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Amy Draybuck

Keys Found on Aborway Sidewalk opp Jamacia Pond

Found keys:  Dodge car key, 2 gold keys (apartment/house maybe) and third smaller key.  I have them in my possession.  Message me if you th…

Started by Kristi

0 Feb 6, 2011

Share wonderful 3 br JP Apt

I'm looking for a new housemate for my pleasant, homey 3-bedroom apartment on the 1st floor of a triple-decker in JP. Convenient to public…

Started by Pam Kristan

0 Jan 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service