Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

All Discussions Tagged 'Plain' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND Key With "23" On It

Found this on the ground outside 51 Seaverns Ave in JP. (Prime Numbers abound!) If you think it is yours, feel free to call with a descrip…

Started by Daniel Verinder

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Daniel Verinder

Babysitter in Roslindale/West Roxbury/Jamaica Plain or Back Bay Evenings and Weekends

Hi there! I am an experienced babysitter looking for work in the evenings and weekends. I have been babysitting for families in both New Y…

Started by Emma Rosenberg

0 Aug 22, 2013

Rental parking around the Boylston/Adelaide vicinity?

I have clients who are interested in renting 1 parking spot. Does anyone know of a space within a couple blocks of this intersection? wb@th…

Started by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jacob B McBride

no confidence in JPNC, ad hoc committee on Whole Foods

Jamaica Plain, MA June 6, 2011   An open letter to the JPNC, its Whole Foods Ad Hoc Committee, neighbors and friends:    I am writing to yo…

Started by Erica Bial

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Marianna Bucina Roca

Chestnut Ave Annual Street-wide Sale Sat June 11

The Annual Chestnut Ave Street-wide yard sale has been reborn!!!    (up and down Chestnut Ave in Jamaica Plain) Saturday, June 11 Starts at…

Started by leena i

0 Jun 4, 2011

Memorial day: Try a FREE first Zumba class at Spontaneous Celebrations Monday 6-7 pm!!!

ZUMBA® CLASSES  Ditch the workout, Join the party!!     Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Zumba® is an exhilarating, effective, e…

Started by Joya Lonsdale

0 May 29, 2011

Boom Cars - Rock & Roll or Noise Pollution?

My home and business are beset by the overpowered bass of Boom Cars. I have posted on this before as I would really like to get some commun…

Started by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

0 May 26, 2011

Rising Costs of Food and Fuel: Are We Ready?

Two community forums on the rising costs of food and fuel are happening face to face. The first is tonight May 19th at the Greater Egleston…

Started by Orion Kriegman

0 May 19, 2011

1 Bedroom available June 1st in 3 bedroom condo on Paul Gore Street.

Friendly 2nd-floor apartment in JP (a minute walk from Centre St.. 39 bus and five minutes from Stony Brook train station). Two women in ou…

Started by Stephanie Durrell

0 Apr 21, 2011

Need a subletter for the Summer!

Hey there!   Subletter needed in Jamaica Plain, right on the edge of Mission Hill.  Big bedroom, hardwood floors. Storage available.   Gre…

Started by Daniel Patrick

0 Apr 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service