Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jamaica Plain Hiking/Walking Meetup Group

I just created a Jamaica Plain focused hiking/walking meetup group.  For those who are unfamiliar with the meetup concept, participation is…

Started by Nick

0 Oct 16, 2011

When Pigs Fly JP is looking for local non-profits...

When Pigs Fly Bakery JP is looking to donate unsold bread (baked same day or day earlier) to local non-profits. If you have a place in mind…

Started by Belle Keller

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Brett

Anyone know of an npo or community group/center in the area that needs some home items?

Hi All --    I'm moving and have some old-ish home items that I'd like to give to an npo or community center/group or church in the next we…

Started by Amy Draybuck

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Amy Draybuck

Update on large new blue single-stream recycling bins

Hello JP Residents and Friends! As of a few weeks ago, the Boston Recycling Office has finished the delivery of the large recycling carts…

Started by Hannah Clark

0 Aug 3, 2009

JP Pets Group?

Hi All- I just want to test the waters and see if there's any interest in a JP Pets group for all JP animal lovers, pet parents and pet pro…

Started by Jane Harrell

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

eliminating invasive plants

Professionally, I work as an artist's model and gardener's assistant. The first occupation, posing for artists, allows me ample time for co…

Started by Becky Cooke

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Becky Cooke

President Obama - One Month to Election Day - Catalyst '08

Catalyst '08: Time to Act Let's Act. Not React. Register. Donate. Call. Knock. We need you to make President Obama a reality. Yes, we me…

Started by Socializing for Justice

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Socializing for Justice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service