Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eliot Street Coffeehouse, a new acoustic music series at the First Church in JP, UU

Jamaica Plain music patrons embrace all genres, from classical to experimental and everything in between. Starting in November residents wi…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Oct 7, 2013

voice lessons & musical theatre training in J.P.

Hi everyone,My partner and I moved to J.P. from Los Angeles about six months ago, and we absolutely LOVE it here!  I work in music -- as a…

Started by Steven Jones

0 Mar 1, 2010

October Events @ the Milky Way

For more info on each night,a nd it's performers please visit our website @ www.milkywayjp.com 1-Oct Thursday Drink w/ DJs Yes & No Mu…

Started by Dan Shea

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Dan Shea

Musician New to the Area

Hi all, My partner and I moved to Jamaica Plain a few weeks ago for a post-doc position that he got in the Longwood Medical area. I am a f…

Started by Steven Jones

4 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Steven Jones

4/5: ADAM SWEENEY & CHRIS MERENDA parlor concert

Presented at the historic Loring-Greenough House, 12 South Street, Jamaica Plain, MA. 02130. Built in 1760, the venue is listed in the Na…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Mar 31, 2008

NOTLOB PARLOR CONCERTS SPRING SEASON

NOTLOB PARLOR CONCERTS AT THE LORING-GREENOUGH HOUSE “THE OLDEST FOLK VENUE IN BOSTON” ™ SPRING SEASON ~ March 22 through June 28, 2008 Si…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

1 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

The Tornado Rider Band w/ The Accident That Led Me To The World - Parlor Concert

NOTLOB PARLOR CONCERTS AT THE LORING-GREENOUGH HOUSE PRESENTS A SEASON OF STRING BAND SUPERSTARS February 29 through April 5 Concert #3 of…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Mar 17, 2008

Lissa Schneckenburger Band CD release parlor concert

Read more about Lissa's current touring activities in "Lissa Schneckenburger to tour with Solas" NOTLOB PARLOR CONCERTS AT THE LORING-GREE…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Mar 8, 2008

DOUBLE HEADER @ Notlob this weekend - KRISTIN ANDREASSEN and friends; GREG KLYMA & RYAN FITZSIMMONS

"DOUBLE HEADER" concerts this weekend! On Friday, Kristin Andreassen returns (Sometymes Why, 6/2/07). She will bring very special guests L…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Feb 26, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service