I've got great news: We've raised $1,125.00 and there is still time to make a donation. Donate now - https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId...
The park clean up is this Saturday, April 30 from 11am to 2pm and BBQ is from 2 to 3:30.
The park is a mess so we need a really REALLY strong showing to pull this off.
What we will be doing:
- Erecting a new canopy the dog walkers purchased for the park!
- Repairing and restraining the wooden fence and gate
- Repaired the wire fence where the tree fell
- Hauling out all the branches (the city is coming to pick them up)
- Raking the the wood chips aways from the edges and towards the center
- Pick up poop. Yay!- Getting our grub on.
Special thank you to:
- Polka Dog Bakery for the $500.00 donation and to
- Jen McLaughlin from Strut your Pup for organizing the dog walker donations for the new canopy.
- Individual donors: Diana Matthew, Sarah, Nikki, Mindy, Stephen, Julia, Elias, Rebecca, Joshua, Jackson, Laura, and Stephen.
Dude! You gotta stop scheduling this stuff when I'm out of town!
You gotta stop scheduling stuff out of town!!
I have a commitment at 11-1.30 pm but id like to do my part for the park, so im going to come before 11 with a rake and rake some wood chips and pick up some poop (yey!). Might be able to make it to the bbq later on.