Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)'s Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"One more, thing, we only dispatched teams this time. So, no-one should have wound up…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 21, 2011 to SnowCrew Report Back for 1/21

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

"Mission Complete! Props to Tori H and Billy S. "

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 14, 2011 to New Mission: Car Iced-in at 113 Paul Gore Street. We're digger her out tonight 6:30 at 113 Paul Gore

1 Jan 14, 2011

"Bob, My instructions were not clear. I modified them, thanks for pointing that out. …"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 14, 2011 to Report Back and Feedback Requested

8 Oct 2, 2013

"Betsy, so glad you joined us! Awesome feedback - thanks. I'm in touch with the City…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 14, 2011 to Report Back and Feedback Requested

8 Oct 2, 2013

"Tori, thanks for reaching out to the Ethos and Community Servings! Thanks for the fe…"

8 Oct 2, 2013

"Can we get an update on the shape of Washington Street?"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 12, 2011 to Our Plan for today

5 Jan 12, 2011

"Brandon - we are all meeting at my house on Becher at 4:30. Almost everything is don…"

5 Jan 12, 2011

"Brandon. We are working out details now. Looks for texts shortly. Will be back in to…"

5 Jan 12, 2011

"Thanks Chad!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 12, 2011 to We are running tests right now on GroundCrew

5 Jan 12, 2011

"Aaron. I think you need to fill in the phone field. I'll ask Chad to reply to option…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 12, 2011 to We are running tests right now on GroundCrew

5 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service