We love volunteering our time to bring you Neighbors for
Neighbors. Because of the awesome technology available, we able to
run a very lean and mean operation. We do however have to raise
money to cover our operating costs. This is where you come in!
Donate $50 and become the Mayor of your
- You get to be the the Mayor of your Block for one
- Get Invitations to EXCLUSIVE quarterly Mayor ONLY
- A really awesome Mayor decal to proudly display on your
- Mayor’s business cards to hand out to your
- A tax deduction. Sweetness!
- Also, there are rumors that your neighbors will bake you
pies and do your laundry for you.
See if your street is still
available on the Mayor's Map below
View Mayors Map in a
Please see FAQ below for details and see
map to see if your street is still
Don’t have $50? How about $25, $15, or even
Any amount you can give is appreciated! For your
donation, you’ll become a Very Important Neighbors an awesome "I'm
a neighbors sticker" to proudly display.
What will Neighbors for Neighbors spend the money
Technology costs: like this network, network for good fees
(donations), domain registration fee, computers, and stuff like
Marketing Costs: Flyers, posters, business cards, and so on.
Office Supplies: Printer cartridges, paper, pens (yes we
use them sometimes)....
How much money does Neighbors for Neighbors
- We need $6,000 each year.
What does a block consist of, what will you be
- A block consists of all homes/plots on one street between
two adjacent cross streets.
- There can be multiple mayors on a street, only if there
are multiple blocks.
- There can only be One Mayor per block.
- There is nothing to oversee. All you have to do is
donate. If you want to get more involved, great, otherwise, your
financial support is what we really need.
What if more than one person donates on my
- First donor is the Mayor for one year.
- Subsequent donors will be offered the title of Deputy
Mayor but not have mayoral privileges.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Director of Mayors