We have our usually fantastic vendor line up and are also welcoming:
- JP's Jason Cohen and the Forest Dance Reunion Drummers (though it looks like we will also have an accordion involved, so it should be a lot of fun)
- Friends of the Egleston Square Branch Library will be there to read stories. They will also be selling tote bags designed by Hernandez School students, calendars and more - support your local library!
- Dr. Michael Lowney will be there spreading the word about his new osteopathic practice
- Next Step Living is back to help make your home more energy efficient
- Complimentary Coffee will be supported by Fazenda Roasters out of Forest Hills
In addition to these great things, Go Local is working with our vendors to create great deal incentives. You will be able to get a Go Local card at the market and take advantage of the vendor deals right away (e.g., $1 off a loaf of bread at Great Cape Baking!).