Want some fresh salsa? We now have Nola's Fresh Salsa out of the Crop Circle Kitchen at our market! Hummus and grape leaves? Stop by and see Seta. Maybe grilled sausage is your thing, well John Crow and Stillmans can hook you up there. Condiment heaven can be found at Doves and Figs (guest vendor this week) - savory and sweet spreads to compliment cheeses (Foxboro and Hickory Nut!), chocolate (Vianne!), bread (Great Cape) and more. Read below for a full list of vendors, including music, bike repair lessons, kids corner activities and our coffee corner sponsor of the week! We hope to see you Saturday!
VENDORS & SPECIALS AT EFM, SATURDAY 2/2/13
MUSIC: ADELA & JUDE, americana duo
FOOD TRUCK: Mei Mei is back this week (frozen pipes kept them away last week)!
COFFEE CORNER SPONSOR: Ula is back with us for the month of February! Enjoy a hot cup of coffee on them!
KIDS CORNER: The Friends of the Egleston Square Library will be hosting story time throughout the market and will also have books and tote bags for sale.
- REIKI with Julie Taberman
- VERIDIAN ENERGY CONSULT - bring in your energy bills to save money and the environment by switching to the Veridian service
- BIKE REPAIR - derailleurs this week with the Boston Cyclists Union
- URBAN HYDR-O FARMERS
- BROOKWOOD FARM
- BUCKLE FARM (SELLS EGGS)
- STILLMAN’S FARM
MEAT (BEEF, GOAT, LAMB & PORK), FISH & EGGS
- JOHN CROW FARM - MEAT & EGGS
- STILLMAN’S AT THE TURKEY FARM - MEAT & EGGS
- RED'S BEST - SEAFOOD
PREPARED FOODS, SWEETS & TREATS
- BENEVOLENT BEE - HONEY AND OTHER BEE PRODUCTS (CANDLES, SALVE, ETC.)
- PRIME - AFRICAN ART & GOODS
- GREAT CAPE BAKING - BREAD, TEA BREADS, DONUTS
- VIANNE CHOCOLAT
- VALICENTI ORGANICO - PASTA & SAUCE
- FOXBORO CHEESE
- THE CUPCAKORY - CUPCAKES & WHOOPIE PIES
- HICKORY NUT FARM - GOAT CHEESE, SOAP & FUDGE
- AKA MARVALICIOUS - VEGAN COOKIES
- NOLA’S FRESH SALSA
- SETA’S MEDITERRANEAN - HUMMUS, PITA. GRAPE LEAVES, FALAFAL
- RUUSKA PICKLES
- 23) BOTANICAL SPIRITS - ALL NATURAL, HAND CRAFTED SKIN & HAIR CARE
- DOVES & FIGS - SEASONALLY CRAFTED PRESERVES
RSVP for Egleston Farmers Market to add comments!
Join Neighbors for Neighbors