We have a great week ahead of us. In addition to our usual fantastic line-up of vendors, we also have the following featured vendors and items:
- Coffee Corner Sponsor: FAZENDA!
- Craft Corner: George Anastos has a great craft planned (magnets - useful AND cute)
- Food Truck: Mei Mei!
- Guy Mendilow is hooking us up with great music!
- Guest Vendors:
- I'm Solar Hot: providing information on the benefits of solar energy,
- Viridian: Energy service that saves you money and gives back to the community
- Agricultural Hall: JP grown business supporting urban gardening, chicken raising, bee keeping and more
- Go Local Metro Boston is at the market and is working with our vendors to develop deals for card holders. Stop by the information desk to find out what the deals are this week and pick up a card while you are at it.
You will notice a couple of our usual farmers missing: Buckle Farm (Jim is taking a much deserved vacation) and Urban Hydr-O Growers (they are having a big kick-off for their program this Saturday). BUT, I am thrilled to announce that we have lined up two guest farmers: The Neighborhood Farm
) and Brookwood Community Farm
And finally... we are going to start accepting credit/debit cards at the market! The process will be similar to Bounty Bucks - you need to come to the info table and buy "market dollars" with your credit/debit card. You can then spend these with our vendors.