Join us for an experiential workshop
FOUNDATIONS OF NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION
• a language and consciousness of compassion that can improve your relationships
• skills to support dialogue in the face of judgment, criticism, and anger
• practice in honest expression and empathic listening
• effective ways to bring more joy, ease, and connection into your life
• support for parenting and teaching from your heart
• a nonviolent approach to social change
Facilitator: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
Location: Jamaica Plain Cohousing, 65 Cornwall St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Date and Time: Sun, Feb 15, 2009 09:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Requested donation: Sliding scale $45-105 (avg. $75). All are welcome regardless of ability to contribute.
To register go to: http://www.newenglandnvc.org
Questions: call Jerry at 413-549-1747.
Do you want to stay connected heart to heart in difficult conversations?
• with your children?
• with your partner?
• with members of your congregation?
• with your clients/customers/coworkers/students?
• with people who hold different political views?
CEUs: For Social Workers, this program has been approved for 6 Continuing Education hours for relicensure, in accordance with 258 CMR/Authorization Number D 40294-1. For others, a certificate of attendance is available on request.
Sponsored by the Institute for Peaceable Communities and Jamaica Plain Cohousing.
Who is it for? Anyone who wants to go to their first workshop in Nonviolent Communication and for those who want a refresher.
Registration and deposit info:If you cancel, your contribution will be refunded less the $20 deposit. If New England NVC cancels, the full amount of your contribution will be refunded.
What to bring: Please bring your own lunch or plan to eat lunch at Café Ula nearby. For the comfort of participants, please do not wear perfumes or other scents. The site is wheelchair accessible.