Thanks for your interest in exhibiting at the Neighbors for Neighbors Community Organizing Expo on Wednesday, March 11, 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the MilkyWay Lounge and Lanes 405 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA, 02130.
Any Jamaica Plain resident or representative of any organization that serves the Jamaica Plain community is welcome to exhibit. 30 spots are reserved to resident lead group and 15 for JP based/serving non-profits.
To register (all of these steps are required, sorry no exceptions):
- If you have not already, please create profile on this network for yourself or non-profit.
- Join this group (click "Join Group" above and to the right). This will allow us to easily communicate with you.
- Create a group on this network for your group or non-profit (if one does not already exist) and EVEN IF you already have another site or blog. Think of your group here as a referral source. Then please invite your friends/supports/volunteers to join your group. Click here for a guide to creating and configuring groups.
- Pay your registration fee: $10 if you are an individual or community group with no office, or $25 if your a non-profit with an office. These fees cover our costs. When we receive notification of your payment, we will with confirm via email, and add your Group or Non-profit name to the home page under exhibitors.
- Show up at 6:00 pm wicked shahp to set up. First come, first serve. See layout map below.
- Have a blast at the expo!
What to bring:
- Location: Milky Way Lounge and Lanes - 405 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA.
- Setup: 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM - You MUST arrive on time to get a good spot and setup. Otherwise, you will not be able to exhibit!
- Event layout: See above..
- Doors: 7:00 PM
- Speaking: 8:00 PM to 8:15 - Awards and Special Guest
- Breakdown/Clean up: 9:00 PM
- Parking: On surrounding streets. Please do NOT park in Hi-Lo parking lot you will be towed!
Please take note:
- One pager take-aways/brochures. Make sure you include contact information!!
- Sign up sheets. You want to capture their name, address, phone, and email address.
- Pens/Pencils/Markers/Scotch Tape.
- Posters that clearly identify your name and what you do and why you do it.
- Booth size: 3 feet by 3 feet. Table provided.
- There is NO ELECTRICITY available.
- There is NO INTERNET available.
- The Milky Way will provide finger food, but it gets busy fast. Eat before you arrive or order dinner afterward.
- We will be asking people to stay for only an hour to give everyone a chance to visit your tables.
You need to be a member of Spring Expo Exhibitors Group to add comments!