9 members2 Comments 0 Likes
60 members37 Comments 0 Likes
18 members14 Comments 2 Likes
43 members11 Comments 2 Likes
Posted on April 29, 2010 at 9:06am 0 Comments 0 Likes
- I would like to offer my neighbors my services as a photographer. I would like to utilize NfN do to this.
- Here is the deal- I live in Jamaica Plain by Forest Hills T and the cemetery. I also work from home as a freelance photographer. I have recently been trying to reduce my carbon-footprint by securing more jobs within my neighborhood instead of in various places in Massachusetts. In order to do this I would like to offer my services directly to my neighbors and community.
- I looked for a "local business deals" section of NfN to post my services, my discounts and offers, but couldn't find one.
- I don't want to be soliciting people through this website/forum if it's not of interest to it's users, but I would like to localize my services and I'm sure some families would like to know of the portraiture/wedding/family/baby photography that I do.
- How would you suggest I do this - and is it even possible with NfN?
Thanks for your help,
© 2023 Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor). Powered by