Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Skillshare and Toolshare (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

signourney st/glen rd

Hello Neighbors,  Does anyone know what happened today around 11 30?  i say lots of cop cars come to the house on this corner.  Some were r…

Started by Allisonn

0 Jun 5, 2010

Reel Lawn Mower Loan

Does anyone have a reel lawn mower I can borrow to cut my lawn?  I'm new to the neighborhood and should have my own later this summer, but…

Started by Robin A Hu

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Robin A Hu

Wanted: 4 Motorcycle Helmets- don't need to be road safe.

Hi...I'm looking for 4 various motorcycle helmets to use in a gallery show as props.Various types would be good.Large & XL best- (nothi…

Started by Gretjen Helene Hargesheimer

0 May 31, 2010

Small jobs for a handyman?

Hello neighbors! We have someone coming to our house in the early morning on Wednesday, June 2nd and Friday, June 4th to work on a small r…

Started by Gee-Burko

0 May 17, 2010

Anyone have any dead laptop batteries?

Hey everyone, At the last get together I overheard someone saying there's not enough light in the back area of the Beecher dog.  So I'm mak…

Started by Timothy Fung

3 May 16, 2010
Reply by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

Anyone participating on SOWA this coming weekend?

Hi Everyone,Anyone participating in Sowa this weekend (May 15th & 16th)? Want to carpool over together? I'm thinking of renting a U-Hau…

Started by Melissa

0 May 10, 2010

Competent painter seeking indoor work. Great references and rates!

If you've driven or walked by the Ultra Salon on the corner of Perkins  - you've seen my work!  There are may more successes I can refer yo…

Started by Karen Hartke

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Pamela Yellin

mosaic tiles/broken plates wanted

Howdy Neighbors, I'm going to be teaching a mosaic class and am searching for some materials. I can pick up if you leave on porch. If you b…

Started by Allisonn

0 May 6, 2010

Seeking space for a guitar workshop 5/15

Seeking a quite, private room large enough for at least 10-15 people for a 2-3 hour acoustic guitar workshop in/near JP Center Street on Sa…

Started by Jeff Boudreau

0 Apr 21, 2010

Toolshare Wanted: Stud Finder

Hi folks,I'm looking for a electronic Stud Finder to borrow. I have a bunch of things to hang in my old apartment and I'm finding it nearly…

Started by Sarah

1 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by adam frawley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service