Elderly? Sick? Disabled?
Sign up below
SIGN UP TO HELP
Sign up to receive alerts when
a neighbor needs assistance.
Instructions on how to add a request shoveling assistance:
- On the map above, click "Report" button.
- Drag the red map marker to your exact location (where you need help) OR type the address (#, Street, City, State) in the form.
- Click "Next"
- For category, under Storm Help from Neighbors, select "Shoveling Assistance Needed"
- For Issue Title type in something like "Please shovel out my car" or "Please shovel my sidewalk"
- For Description enter specific details of what you need shoveled.
- For example: "Please shovel my front steps, sidewalk, front porch, walkway, driveway, vehicle (include make, model, color, license plate, and car location)".
- If you have a photo of your snow situation, click "Choose File" below Upload an Image.
- Enter Your Email address (kept private). If you are making a request for someone else, use your own email.
- Click Submit.
- Tell everyone you know about SnowCrew!
About and Disclaimer:
SnowCrew a joint effort by Neighbors For Neighbors and SeeClickFix to match neighbors who need assistance shoveling to those nearby who can and want to help them. Your are not guaranteed to be shoveled if you submit a request. By submitting a request or volunteering, you do so at your own risk. The is no fee for being shoveled nor is there any compensation for shoveling.
Contact: Joseph Porcelli, Chief Executive Neighbor, 857-222-4420 @NeighborTweet
Please leave questions, feedback, and suggestion below. Thanks!