Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Hello Neighbors

Sorry for this last minute request. To make a long story short, I had planned to participate in the Rodman Ride for Kids to raise money for the Big Sister Association and beyond my control was unable to ride due to a scheduling conflict. However, Mother Nature has made the ride possible again because it has been postponed to this Saturday, October 4th.

So, I am asking for your help to raise money in a short amount of time. I will be participating in a 25-mile bike ride to raise money for the Big Sister Association of Greater Boston. This organization is near and dear to my heart for a couple of reasons the first being that I am a big sister to young girl who lives in Mattapan. We have been matched for over a year and it has been an amazing experience as well as challenging at times. Secondly, Big Sister provides the opportunity for the young girls of our city to explore what is beyond their street, block and neighborhood. Big Sisters are there to listen, support and encourage their little sisters. Let’s face it in today’s society it can be very stressful and confusing to be a kid with the conflicting messages in the media and the peer pressure at school and out of school. This gives them the opportunity to be themselves and not have to worry about being judged. So, please help me raise money for a great organization.

Visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts: Allison/RodmanRide

Thanks for your support
Allison

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service