Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a apartment in JP. I just recently moved out of JP, but I need to move back. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, but I would love to get a 2 bedroom with a roommate if anyone else is looking for a apartment let me know. I have a dog, she is super friendly, I not sure if that is a problem for anyone. I can move asap, I don’t really care about the location.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$600 Bright, Spacious Room in JP Available September 1st

1 Bedroom in a 3 Bedroom/2 Bath household Available September 1st.
The house is in a friendly neighborhood near the Milky Way and the Brendan Behan and is a 8 min walk from the Orange Line (Jackson Square) and the Green Line (Heath St),and 5 minutes away from the 39 bus (South Huntington). Jamaica Pond and the Jamaica Way are near by, providing green spaces and great running paths. Our apartment is on the top two floors of a home and is bright, clean, and spacious with a lot of character. The available room is on the top floor and has a large window, its own closet, and lots of natural sunlight. Other features of the house are hardwood floors throughout, a dishwasher, garbage disposal, free laundry in basement, and a back porch. Street parking has never been a problem.

We are 2 clean, low-key, creative female roomates in our twenties and thirties. One is a grad student and the other works for a local non-profit. We have varied schedules but we attempt to eat dinner together at least once a week. We're looking for someone who will pick up after themselves and pitch in with cleaning and chores. Non-smoker preferred.

email me for more info/photos
margaux.joffe@gmail.com
I was wondering if a dog would be a problem, she is a small black lab mix?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service