Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Apartment for rent / $1300 / 1 BR+ condo quality, 5 min walk to Stonybrook T

Available 5/1. No fee.

This is the 2nd floor unit in a 3-unit brick rowhouse condo, approx. 600 sq. feet. Very quiet building.

* I am advertising this as a 1 bedroom, but technically it is a 2 bedroom apt. There is another room adjacent to the bedroom that has a closet and window. This is best used as an office or guest room. Not sure roommates would find the apt appropriate, or enough privacy.
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Fabulous exposed brick
* Recessed lighting
* Kitchen has dishwasher, new gas range with microwave, high-quality cabinetry
* Big closets in each room
* Ceiling fans
* Deck off the bedroom
* Free use of shared washer and dryer in basement
* Large storage unit in basement
* Plenty of on-street parking
* 5-minute walk to the new Brewery Complex and Mike's Gym
* Small dog and/or cat allowed
* Plenty of electrical outlets and cable-ready outlets in multiple rooms!

The entire building was gutted and rehab'd 5 years ago. Plumbing, heating, and electrical systems, and windows 5 years old. Gas and electric are not included. This is a very efficient unit with low heating bills.

5-minute walk to Stonybrook T-station (orange line) and Southwest Corridor Park. 10 minute walk to Centre Street. 15 minute drive to South End, Logan Airport, and I-93.

Application and credit check required. First + Last month rent due at lease signing.

More photos available here: http://gallery.me.com/jmiranda1

Views: 70

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jason,
I'm wondering if your apt is still available and if you'd consider a medium sized dog. I actually posted on neighbors for neighbors as well looking for a place to live. My dog is just under 50 lbs. The condo looks amazing and if it helps, I make a great neighbor and am very conscientious and considerate. Think about it and let me know. I'd be happy to bring my dog by for a meeting with you if you think you might be able to flex on the size. Thanks, Liz
Hi Liz,

The apartment is still available and I am considering dogs. Drop me an email at jason.miranda@gmail.com and I can email you my phone number to discuss setting up a time to view the apartment.

I'm showing it tomorrow between 11am and 12 noon, if that works for you. Otherwise, I'm happy to set up another time to show it.

Best,
Jason
Hey Jason,
I'm wondering if your apt is still available and if you'd consider a medium sized dog. I actually posted on neighbors for neighbors as well looking for a place to live. My dog is just under 50 lbs. The condo looks amazing and if it helps, I make a great neighbor and am very conscientious and considerate. Think about it and let me know. I'd be happy to bring my dog by for a meeting with you if you think you might be able to flex on the size. Thanks, Liz
Hi, this was posted a while ago, is it still available? thanks. jack

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service