Hello neighbors, for those of you who live in Boston and are on Nextdoor, starting today, you'll get tips and great info from Greenovate Boston on how to make your neighborhood more sustainable! Haven't joined nextdoor yet? Sign up here…See More
ARGUS is an award winning multidisciplinary agency with expertise in general and multicultural marketing. We help build our clients’ brands through integrated communications platforms that inspire, engage and connect with consumers across cultures.
We are searching for a talented, passionate designer to join our creative team.
You will be responsible for the concept, design and delivery of a range of web/interactive and print
· Look at the big picture in the creative process
· Lead and conduct design strategy meetings; work with team to deliver against strategy
· Manage multiple project, in-house resources, contractors and vendors simultaneously
· Monitor and manage project budgets
· Be self motivated and work independently under tight deadlines
To be considered you must have the following:
· Web, interactive and online design experience and knowledge of Flash, CSS HTML, and CMS platforms.
· A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture,
ser interfaces, and navigation.
· Understanding of the printing process (spot and CMYK)
· Extensive knowledge of standard design software tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign)
· BFA and a minimum of three years experience required or equivalent with a strong portfolio and sample of work
· Bilingual, Spanish – English a plus
· Agency experience a plus
Please forward resume and salary requirements, along with your top three creative samples and/or link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website: http://thinkargus.com/