Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Hi, Neighbors,

I'd appreciate your help - my partner's landlords are selling their place and moving to JP. The great news is they're taking us with them! Why do I need your help? The timing is dependent on our home in Dorchester being sold. The address is 2 Carmela Lane in Dorchester, and it needs to sell ASAP!

Help resolve this chaotic moment in our lives by telling your friends about this fantastic opportunity to buy a home. It's a sweet property in a great neighborhood. Check out the description below and let me know if you have any leads. Many thanks!

Description: Much sought after Ashmont Hill area, steps to the new Ashmont T and Peabody Square. This is really a unique property. It is located on a "Lane", nestled among period Victorians of Ashmont Hill. This property has a lot to offer.Some features include a brick fireplace with gorgeous Chelsea tiles;hardwood floors; an in-law unit; beautiful plantings and perennials and a very private setting. It is like living in the country but steps away to the city. There are four floors of finished living space

Area/Village: Dorchester
List Price: $299,900
Type: Single Family
Type of Single-Family: Detached
Style: Colonial
Acres: 0.06
Lot Size: 2,736
Basement: Yes
Rooms: 9
Bedrooms: 4
Full Baths: 2
Half Baths: 0
Master Bath: No
Fire Places: 1
Garage Spaces: 0
Year Built: 1950
Year Round: Yes
Approx. GLA: 2,100
MLS#: 70896813

Property listing: http://www.mlspropertyfinder.com/print/detail_pf.asp?agentid=107398...

Views: 53

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service