I host Homestay students in my home in JP, it helps to expose my family to other cultures and also brings in a little extra cash. I have been doing it for 2 years and haven't had a bad experience yet- Global Immersions does a a really good job from their end planning activities etc. If you have any questions let me know, and please use my name if you contact Global Immersions as I get a referral.
We need your help as we are still in need of homestays who live in the Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Jamaica Plain, Newton and Watertown areas. Program Details:
*Program dates: June 26 -- July 23
*Standard Homestay: Continental self-served breakfast and prepared dinner by the host and eaten with the host and lunch available on weekends *you do not have to sit and eat lunch only have something available for packed or eating at home
* 1 Spanish visitor per home - private bedroom
* no other Spanish homestay visitor allowed in homestay during the program
* Spanish teachers from Madrid, Spain (teachers of history and geography, ages 25-50 years old)
* Include visitor in activities to introduce U.S. culture during stay in your home
* Attending Boston University -- CELOP
* Host compensation: $870 per four weeks
For more details or if you have questions about the Madrid TeachersProgram or hosting,
please e-mail us at email@example.com or call the office at 617-484-4055.
There is no commitment to continue to host after completion of the Madrid program.
Maura, I would be interested to hear a little more about your experiences. How can I contact you?
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor). Powered by