Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

I know there's a nice picture of a road bike on this group but if any of you are mountain bikers, let me know. I ride a lot and am always looking for new folks to hit the trails with.

Let me know if you are interested...

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I try to ride a lot too, mainly in the evenings after work. Blue Hills, Cutler Park , wherever. Where's your favorite spot?
Hey - I am a beginner mountain biker and have done some riding at Fells. Plz let me know when you will be hitting the trails next - if you aren't hardcore, perhaps I can join you. thx!
A commuter biker by necessity, but a mountain biker by choice, I'm up for an offroad ride anytime in Franklin Park or Arboretum. Mostly I get my fix at the Fells, or if I can swing it, Harold Parker in Andover,
hands down the best riding to be had within 1/2 hour of Boston...
Mike Graney 617-633-0235
Hi, I'm Chris, the originator of this thread. I general ride on Sunday morning or afternoon pretty much anywhere and everywhere around Boston. I tend to ride Lynn, Harold Parker, Vietnam and Borderlands most often but I'm always up for a quick ride at the Fells or Cutler Park.

Send me a email directly,

kadamus@yahoo.com

if you are interested in riding some time. Good to have some mountain bikers in the neighborhood...

Chris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service