Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CASEY OVERPASS DEBATE: ARGUMENTS FOR THE BRIDGELESS APPROACH

Hello JP Neighbors! I previously posted a survey sent by a proponent of a replacement bridge for the Casey Overpass. I encourage you to al…

Started by Lisa Vaas (Moderator)

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by keith barton

CASEY OVERPASS SURVEY: PLEASE FILL OUT BY TUESDAY DEC. 6!

Please note: As I'm sure you've all noticed if you attend community meetings or reading The Gazette, the Casey Overpass debate over whether…

Started by Lisa Vaas (Moderator)

0 Dec 5, 2011

Stolen Packages

I don't know if anyone else has had this experience but wanted to give you all a heads up.  Most of the time, when packages are to be deliv…

Started by Angie VM

0 Dec 4, 2011

Rear Windshield Smashed in the early morning hours of 12/4

Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up. This morning between the hours of 4:30am and 9am our car windshield was smashed in on Moraine Street.…

Started by Erika Moran

0 Dec 4, 2011

kittens needing homes or help

Hi, folks.  There are some kittens living on Boylston Place that are pretty obviously in need of homes or intervention.  I know someone cal…

Started by Jenna Tucker

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Lisa Vaas (Moderator)

Jamaica Plain Hiking/Walking Meetup Group

I just created a Jamaica Plain focused hiking/walking meetup group.  For those who are unfamiliar with the meetup concept, participation is…

Started by Nick

0 Oct 16, 2011

Celebrate the reopening of Curtis Hall in November

I just heard that Curtis Hall will be reopening with a celebration on Saturday, November 19, starting at 11:30am. More details to come from…

Started by Pat Skerrett

0 Oct 4, 2011

Almost got hit (again) getting off the (Green Line) Riverway Stop

Tonight I was getting off the trolley and I had to dive backwards (almost knocking a man over) because a care decided to step on th…

Started by Marlo Di

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Marlo Di

Harassment

A very disturbing incident happened this morning at the Stony Brook T.  A man was shouting homophobic slurs and harrassing me.  I do not kn…

Started by Chad Smith

1 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Kate Hutchinson

Report of Coyote eating a Cat on Paul Gore St. in Jamaica Plain

I just received an email of a reported (unconfirmed) incident of a Coyote eating a Cat from Sheridan Street on Paul Gore Street last week.…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

4 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service