Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorial day: Try a FREE first Zumba class at Spontaneous Celebrations Monday 6-7 pm!!!

ZUMBA® CLASSES  Ditch the workout, Join the party!!     Are you ready to party yourself into shape? Zumba® is an exhilarating, effective, e…

Started by Joya Lonsdale

0 May 29, 2011

Boom Cars - Rock & Roll or Noise Pollution?

My home and business are beset by the overpowered bass of Boom Cars. I have posted on this before as I would really like to get some commun…

Started by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

0 May 26, 2011

JPNDC Annual Meeting-tonight 5/26/11

Everyone is invited to the Annual Meeting of the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation. Join us for community awards, dinner…

Started by Kyle Robidoux

0 May 26, 2011

Carpooling

Hey Neighbors, I was curious if anyone has a recommended site for carpooling in Boston.  I drive to Waltham from Parkside JP for work and w…

Started by Julie Steinhoff

0 May 24, 2011

snow removal referral

Hi. Can anyone refer me to a local company or service that can shovel our condo's sidewalks, driveway and back parking lot here in JP? They…

Started by Nancy Barron

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by Nancy Barron

Rising Costs of Food and Fuel: Are We Ready?

Two community forums on the rising costs of food and fuel are happening face to face. The first is tonight May 19th at the Greater Egleston…

Started by Orion Kriegman

0 May 19, 2011

Small Black and White Lost Dog Spotted

There was a small (10-15lb) poodle/terrier dog running down Moraine street. He had curly fur and was wearing a collar with a tag but we cou…

Started by Laura Saltzman

0 May 15, 2011

Police searching for suspect near Elliot St.

Hi All, About 30 minutes ago, several police were in cars and on foot, going door-to-door, searching for a suspect.  They were canvassing t…

Started by Maureen Finegan

0 May 11, 2011

Mugging on Boylston...

Hello all, A friend and I saw the aftermath of a mugging tonight near 62 Boylston (about 100 yards from City Feed).  Victim was wearing hea…

Started by Jesse Valente

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Quinn

Questions about Wake Up the Earth effects

I should check community calendars BEFORE picking my move day next time...    I'm moving from Allston down to Forest Hills on the 7th.  Wha…

Started by Jeremie B

6 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jeremie B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service