Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Skillshare and Toolshare (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pressure Canner?

Does anyone have a pressure canner they'd be willing to lend to me? The bounty of the season is upon us (root veggies and the like) and I'd…

Started by Sarah Martin Hawkins

0 Oct 27, 2009

I Can Do That! Handy Person Service

I Can Do That! Handy Person Services Do you have projects around your home that you just can't get to? Services I provide are interior pai…

Started by Stone McShane

0 Oct 2, 2009

Acoustic Guitar Player Needed

Hi! I need someone who can play acoustic guitar covers (soft rock/not boring) at a fundraising house party in Swampscott on October 23 in t…

Started by Karen

0 Oct 1, 2009

Hyperlocavore... who's in?`

Hey everybody. I just discovered "Hyperlocavore" a site devoted to helping people with yards work together with people with time and garde…

Started by Kendra PeloJoaquin

0 Aug 11, 2009

Help with the garden

Hi, We have a large urban backyard and all the rain combined with my lack of experience has made identifying the weeds from the perennials…

Started by Bernadette Smith

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

Massage Therapy

I do massage therapy - Swedish, Triggerpoint, etc. - 20 years exp., reasonable rates. I would be willing to trade for electrical work, smal…

Started by Anita Horn

0 Jun 4, 2009

I have 3 lamps that need rewiring

would anyone be interested in coming to my jp home and rewiring 3 lamps? I do not have a car so I have not been able to drop them anywhere…

Started by louise

0 Jun 2, 2009

Ride to Brookline?

Hi, Most Fridays I need a ride from JP to the corner of Washington and Beacon in Brookline that will get me there at 7PM. Thanks!

Started by Aria Littlhous

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by Aria Littlhous

Photography Offer for Local Businesses

I want to let all the local business owners know that I am currently offing a very low hourly rate, just for local businesses. I'm offering…

Started by Lori DeSantis

0 May 7, 2009

anyone good with Quicken Home + Business 2009?

I just bought it and am trying to add in all of my transactions from 2008. I'd really appreciate a 30 minute tutoring session if anyone has…

Started by Phillip Clawson

0 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service