Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)'s Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope you guys find something soon - neighbor!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied May 5, 2009 to Condo Shopping - Any suggestions?

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

"Sweet thanks. We may check this out. Woof!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Apr 30, 2009 to Dog Friendly Beaches!

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

"Hey Kevin - I suggestion join http://www.neighborsforneighbors.org/group/beecherpark…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Apr 30, 2009 to Any dog lovers around?????

1 Apr 30, 2009

"Hey Ian - Many of the beaches let you bring your dog on the beach - but not from Ma…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Apr 27, 2009 to Dog Friendly Beaches!

8 May 7, 2009

"Hi Lucas, Thanks for sharing so candidly about your experience. I lost my best frie…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Apr 15, 2009 to Getting Help for Suicidal Thoughts and Depression

6 May 26, 2009
Reply by Marlo Di

"Richard - I see bikingsue got in touch with you which will help with 1. For 2, I'd…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Mar 27, 2009 to Why did you join the network?

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Sinclair

"Wow - I was able to find comments and references in other post but not the group. I…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Mar 27, 2009 to What's missing that would really make difference for you?

3 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by mwbworld

"Hey Richard - I considered doing a survey, as we have in the past, but I wanted thei…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Mar 27, 2009 to Would you attend a free training classes on how to use the network?

2 Mar 27, 2009

"I think this is a great idea. Does it make sense to have a services/vendor forum -…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Feb 21, 2009 to Vendors

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy Carpenter

"Cool, thank for sharing!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Feb 6, 2009 to Great NEW Hair Salon in JP - Station 8

1 Feb 6, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service