By most accounts, it's going to snow a lot on Friday and Saturday - 18 to 24 inches.
Here are the top 10 questions to ask yourself and your neighbors before the storm:
- Do we have enough food and water to last three day?
- Do we have have working flashlights and extra batteries?
- Do we have all the medications we need?
- Do we have enough heating fuel?
- Are our smoke and carbon monoxide detectors working?
- Does my family have an emergency plan?
- Who are our elderly, disabled, or sick neighbors and what might they need?
- Have we signed up for Alert Boston?
- Did we know that a 42 inch path needs to be cleared on the sidewalk and sidewalk ramps so our neighbors in wheel chairs can get by?
- Have we checked out #SnowCrew so we can help shovel out neighbors in need, or request help if we are elderly, disabled or sick?
If you have other tips, please leave them as suggestions.