Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Help Wanted and Job Seekers (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handy Tam for hire

Pleasant, Reliable, and efficient Handy Woman for hire.Neat and clean professional interior painting, wall/trim repair and general fix-it. …

Started by Tam Willey

0 Jan 21, 2010

Great Part-time Infant/toddler Care (offered)

Loving, educated woman with many years of experience and excellent judgment seeks part-time and/or occasional childcare position(s). I part…

Started by Laura

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Laura

Administrator Wanted

First Baptist JP is seeking an experienced administrator. Job description and how to apply is attached. Resumes by Aug.31st.

Started by Ashlee Wiest-Laird

0 Aug 19, 2009

New to town, but not to child care. Looking for full or part time work

Hi, My name is Arielle Goldman, and I am a new resident of Jamaica Plain. I am looking for Nanny/Babysitting gigs closer to my new home, si…

Started by Arielle Goldman

0 Jun 28, 2009

services offered

I am self-employed and always looking for work in two different areas : 1) Experienced artist's model for art schools and classes, and gro…

Started by Becky Cooke

0 May 11, 2009

New Position: New Profit Inc. - Operations Associate

NEW PROFIT’S MISSION AND GOALS New Profit is a nonprofit venture philanthropy fund that exists to help visionary social entrepreneurs and…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

0 May 4, 2009

Non profit job resource

Check out this site - they list many openings - http://www.nonprofitjobscoop.org/searchJobs&id=5

0 Apr 10, 2009

Special Events Manager, Boston, MA

ORGANIZATION DESCRIPTION: Year Up is a non-profit organization with a mission to prepare urban young adults aged 18-24 for life and work in…

0 Apr 10, 2009

Jobs openings at Be the Change, Inc / ServiceNation

ORGANIZATIONAL DESCRIPTION: Be the Change, Inc., founded by Alan Khazei (Co-Founder & former CEO of City Year), is a new national orga…

0 Dec 17, 2008

Position at Boston EMS: Director of Policy and Plannin

For all you Policy people out there looking for a cool Director level position, I recommend you check out this job. The mission of the Bos…

0 Dec 16, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service