Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Housing Wanted/Available (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convenient commuter condo – Open House Extravaganza! Come see this great home and register to win a $500 Best Buy or Home Depot Gift Card!

[Enter] Home of the Week. The rather loft-like condo at 90 Bynner Street in Jamaica Plain. This home is located across the street from the…

Started by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

0 May 12, 2010

3 BR apt. July or Aug 1, private parking, 1 minute from Green St T station NO SMOKING

Owner Occupied Unit in 3 family house Very close to Green Street T station and private off street parking• Spacious,• 3 bedrooms (1 huge 2…

Started by Pamela Yellin

0 May 6, 2010

Responsible Teacher Looking for Apartment!!

Hello!  My name is Jackie, and I am a 24 year old 2nd grade teacher in Boston Public Schools AND a happy resident of JP.  I am looking for…

Started by Jackie Miano

0 Apr 28, 2010

seeking some place to call home

Me and Mark and our two year old Sylvia are seeking a place to call home in JP. I recently immigrated from a small rural community in Canad…

Started by Helen Brown

0 Apr 27, 2010

Gardener's discount: 2BD Apartment near community herb garden

Hi neighbors, and friends of neighbors--Our 1st floor apartment is ready for someone to make their own home in.  We live on a quiet dead en…

Started by Kate

14 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Helen Brown

Immaculate Parkside condo - great design and huge back deck & yard!

Hey folks,I'm marketing a fantastic unit. One of the owners is a graphic artist and this really comes through in the design of this home.…

0 Apr 24, 2010

Wanted: 1 or 2 Bed in JP for respectful, responsible tenants...

My partner and I are looking for an apartment. We have both lived in JP for almost 10 years each and love the area. We are pretty flexible…

Started by Catherine Miller

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Catherine Miller

Looking for a JP apartment

My husband and I are looking for a 2BR/3BR apartment to rent hopefully around the Stoney Brook/Green St area and thought we would put the w…

Started by Caitlin Barthelmes

0 Apr 19, 2010

Sophisticated Parkside Flat - 1st Open House Sunday 18th

William Brokhof | Prudential Unlimited Realty | 617-828-7956 22 Forest Hills Street #1, Jamaica Plain, MA Open House Sunday 18t…

1 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by www.TheBostonHomeTeam.com/blog

Summer sublet - possible permanent opportunity

Seeking one roomate to start May 1, possibly a second to start July 1, and/or a couple for May 1.  I have a great 3 bedroom in JP and am lo…

Started by Karen Hartke

0 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service