Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me support the Big Sister Association

Hello Neighbors Sorry for this last minute request. To make a long story short, I had planned to participate in the Rodman Ride for Kids t…

Started by Allison

0 Oct 1, 2008

ServiceNation needs volunteers on Monday 9/22 in the morning

Neighbors, I now work for Be the Change, Inc who is leading the www.servicenation.org movement. Tomorrow morning we need 6 volunteers from…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

0 Sep 21, 2008

Moving-HELP/Favor! Does/Can anyone have a driveway Sunday 8/31?

Hi I'm moving from JP (Forest Hills) to, happily, JP! (Boylston St.) Because I need to be out this Sunday and can't move in until Mon, I r…

Started by Laura

2 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Laura

Adult Volunteers in JP Needed!!!

Jumpstart Community Corps is looking for volunteers (age 55+) to work one-to-one with preschool children in Jamaica Plain, South Boston, Ro…

Started by Jumpstart- Community Corps

1 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Allen

Stray bullet/Shooting on Heath St last week

Hi there fellow involved and concerned neighbors, I'm new to Neighbors for Neighbors and would love to get your insight, advice, etc... L…

Started by Rachel

0 Sep 18, 2008

Pam Kristan's ABCs of Sustainable Time Management retreat

Hello JP Neighbors -- Here's information on a retreat I'm leading in Conway NH at the end of this month. Feel free to circulate it far &am…

Started by Pam Kristan

0 Sep 7, 2008

Boston Public Schools to host Back-to-School Jamboree

Boston Public Schools to host Back-to-School Jamboree Free event at City Hall Plaza will help students and families get ready for the new…

0 Aug 28, 2008

MBTA plans to convene a Citizens Working Group

The MBTA, in conjunction with the Executive Office of Transportation (EOT), the City of Boston, and members of the State Legislature is pla…

0 Aug 27, 2008

Pictures of Neighbors from JP and Oregon

Neighbors, Last year Margaux E. Joffe, Photographer and Rey M. Ramírez, manager of Anibal Color Studio produced The Face of Jamaica Plain…

0 Aug 12, 2008

Selling furniture/bed/tv!

I am moving away from JP (weep weep). I have for sale the following items and can deliver them to you: full size mattress full size boxspri…

Started by Erin Bray

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Erin Bray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service