Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Cat, Chestnut Avenue

Please help us find Isabella! She's a short-haired female gray-and-black striped tabby with yellow eyes and black feet - big ears, chubby b…

Started by Dana M

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Kristen Valachovic

Volunteer at Wake Up The Earth with Spontaneous Celebrations!

Wake Up The Earth with Spontaneous Celebrations!   Do you love open-air street festivals? How about live music, food, crafts, and dancing i…

Started by Spontaneous Celebrations Volunte

0 May 4, 2011

Boycott Bukhara in JP and associated restaurants for shorting their workers over $10,000 in wages

Somerville group alleges wage violations at Indian restaurants   Posted by Marcia Dick May 3, 2011 10:03 AM By Danielle Dreilinger, Globe…

Started by Brian O'Connell

0 May 4, 2011

July 1st, 3 BR APT near Green Street Station, Dog friendly

Owner Occupied Unit in 3 family house Very close to Green Street T station and private off street parking • Spacious, • 3 bedrooms (1 huge…

Started by Pamela Yellin

0 May 4, 2011

ISO Apartment for 8/1 or 9/1

Hello future neighbors!   My fiance and I are looking to move to JP and have been struggling to find an apartment. It'll be just the two of…

Started by Steph Messina

0 May 3, 2011

Am I the only one?

That thinks Whole Foods moving in to JP isn't all bad? To be fair, my boyfriend has worked for them for 3 years or so and treated him very…

Started by Jodie Goodnough

13 May 3, 2011
Reply by Loay

Lost Dog - Need Help Finding Her - Last Seen around Egleston Sq.

All,   I am posting this for a neighbor in JP who doesn't use computers.  She recently adopted a Dachshund/Lab mix named Maya (coloring b…

Started by Maureen Flynn

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Kristen Valachovic

Urgent - Orange and White Cat Bite: Help us find him!

Hello!  Pregnant Neighbor in JP bitten by an (at first very friendly) orange and white spotted cat in Jamaica Plain.  Cat was found at corn…

Started by shari mendler

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Chris Helms

Boylston Street Community Garden

What:  Boylston Street Community Garden work day  When:  Oct 2nd  10am-3pm Where:  195 Boylston St. Community garden workday open to all…

Started by Julie Steinhoff

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Julie Steinhoff

Harvest to open new location in Forest HIlls

The Jamaica Plain Gazette is reporting: Harvest Co-op Markets is planning a new grocery store as part of a development called the “Arboretu…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Kendra PeloJoaquin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service