Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Skillshare and Toolshare (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for artists

The First Church in Boston (Unitarian Universalist), located in Back Bay, has an art exhibition space in its Narthex for rotating shows dur…

Started by Torie Reed

0 Aug 8, 2010

Moving boxes up for grabs

If yr moving soon and need boxes, I've *many* from recent move. Mostly mid-size and smaller sized, 2nd-hand. If you don't car, maybe could…

Started by Su Cousineau

0 Aug 2, 2010

Limited time 50% online coupon for Doyle's

Wasn't certain where to post this great deal, so forgive me, but it is a "share" of sorts...   http://www.buywithme.com/boston/deals/1055-d

Started by Jennifer B.

0 Jul 30, 2010

Elementary Education student looking for a mentor

Hello, My name is Kendra PeloJoaquin, and I attend Prescott College. I'm currently pursuing my undergraduate degree in elementary education…

Started by Kendra PeloJoaquin

0 Jul 26, 2010

Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac

I have a copy of Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac that I bought on-line in January.Unfortunately, it does not work on my Mac, which has a Power…

Started by Bob B.

0 Jul 17, 2010

Want to help an underprivileged 2nd grade class?

Hi Neighbors!My name is Jackie Miano, and I'm a 2nd grade teacher in Boston Public Schools.  My class is comprised entirely of English Lang…

Started by Jackie Miano

0 Jul 11, 2010

Can you lend a Weed Wacker?

My front yard is in serious need of some TLC. If someone has a weed wacker that they could lend for an afternoon I would gladly repay with…

Started by Ben Sheldon

1 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by adam frawley

Notary Publics in the JP area?

Hello, Does anyone know of someone who is certified as a notary public in the JP area? Please let me know! Thanks, Annie

Started by Annie Heindel

3 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Rob

Auto Shop

I just moved to the area.  I need to register my car with the state.  From what I have read I have to get an inspection from a licensed aut…

Started by Carl

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jenny Jones

Terrariums

fascinating article in the NY Times last week about the resurgence of terrariums.  The two companies are in San Fran and NYC.  http://www.n

Started by Katie

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Sinclair

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service