Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

rebecca birnholz's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"make sure they take away your old heater too. the guy I hired to replace mine a year…"

rebecca birnholz replied Feb 26, 2010 to Water Heater Needs to be replaced, any lessons learned you want to share?

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by rebecca birnholz

"im going to forward this feed on to the good folks at harvest coop...and hope that t…"

rebecca birnholz replied Sep 16, 2009 to Who wants a Trader Joes in JP!!!! I do*

29 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by leena i

"Totally valid point.....again I think just expanding the current Harvest coop to be…"

rebecca birnholz replied Aug 26, 2009 to Who wants a Trader Joes in JP!!!! I do*

29 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by leena i

"these are both totally good points. Im not sure how a Trader Joes....would signify g…"

rebecca birnholz replied Aug 26, 2009 to Who wants a Trader Joes in JP!!!! I do*

29 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by leena i

"yeah....that totally could have worked...but youre right that is already claimed by…"

rebecca birnholz replied Aug 23, 2009 to Who wants a Trader Joes in JP!!!! I do*

29 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by leena i

"great....! go ahead and fill out the request form link above...hopefully tons of fo…"

rebecca birnholz replied Jul 30, 2009 to Who wants a Trader Joes in JP!!!! I do*

29 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by leena i

"This is fantastic* I will definitely come if you have one...having baked products (b…"

rebecca birnholz replied Apr 3, 2009 to Planning a Farmer's Market, need community members imput!

41 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Edith Murnane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service