Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)'s Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ralph, You may also want to add this a blog for the main page. I'd also suggest add…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Jan 1, 2010 to safe from snow

1 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

"One more thing - I realized not all streets have been flyered and we should try do t…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 27, 2009 to How did it go and what should we do next?

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sara

"Flyering complete!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 25, 2009 to Flyer the T-stop or bus stop near your home!

6 Sep 25, 2009

"I've update the flyer to be in both English and Spanish! Please this flyer going for…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Flyer the T-stop or bus stop near your home!

6 Sep 25, 2009

"Please note I've updated the flyers to be in English and Spanish. Please make all fu…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Flyer your street and local business!

12 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Lauren

"I am going to flyer stonybrook tomorrow from 5 to 7 pm. Please join me. TV Stations…"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Flyer the T-stop or bus stop near your home!

6 Sep 25, 2009

"Sweet, thanks Quinn!"

6 Sep 25, 2009

"Thanks Lauren!"

Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Flyer your street and local business!

12 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Lauren

"Hey Chad, That would rock. Can you tell us which streets you would like to flyer? P…"

12 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Lauren

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service