I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about what it is that we do here on Neighbors for Neighbors Jamaica Plain and in the spirit in which we do it.
Below I'm proposed and want your feedback on what we'll adopt as our traditions and norms. Please review and comment with your thoughts. We'll be gathering feedback though Wednesday, 8/25 and then posting a final draft for voting on Thursday 8/26. If more than 75% of those who vote like it, well adopt it on Friday!
Please leave your feedback as comments.
Traditions: The actions we regularly take.
- We read and comment on each others blogs, walls, photo's and video's and reply to each others discussions
- We seek out and engage other members who share our interests
- We welcome our new members
- We contribute content in the proper place such as blogs, forums, and groups and follow the user guidelines
- We are factual, site sources, and make it clear when something is our own personal opinion
Norms: The spirit in which we take actions.
- We are respectful
- We are appreciative
- We encourage each other
- We hold each other accountable
- We support each other
- We celebrate each others commitments and accomplishments
- We think before we contribute and respond