Good day to ya! Wake up the earth was a blast and I hope you got to enjoy some of it.
Here's what's good in our hood!
Here's what's good in our hood:
- Lynda Watson invite you to First Thursday Tonight 6-8 pm!
- Officer William Jones warns of Cable scam in Jamaica Plain
- Captain John Greland advises Firearm Arrest at Mozart Park
- Michelle Caldeira posts about Tour the Urban Showhouse
- Full time prep cook position open at Community Servings
- Lost Cat near Lamartine and Green St
- $1850 / 2br - Gorgeous Fully renovated 2 bedroom condo with office/study
- 2 female grad students and sweet black lab looking for apartment with yard (or to take care of your house while you adventure for a year) 2 Replies
- Responsible Teacher Looking for Apartment!!
- First Thursday Art Stroll May 6, 2010 from 6pm to 8pm – JP Centre/ South business district
- Get To Know Your Bike May 6, 2010 from 7:15pm to 9pm – Ferris Wheels Bike Shop
- Bike Movie Night: American Flyers May 7, 2010 from 6:30pm to 8pm – Curtis Hall Community Center
- Creating your own Compost, Wormbin & Rain BarrelMay 7, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm – First Church in Jamaica Plain UU, 6 Eliot Street (Across from the monument)
- Franklin Park Spring Clean-Up May 8, 2010 from 10am to 12pm – Franklin Park
- Fair Trade Fair May 8, 2010 from 10am to 3pm – Hope Central Church
- Benefit for the Matenwa School in Haiti - w/speaker Tracy Kidder
- May 8, 2010 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm – Fayerweather Street School, Cambridge, MA
- Greater Egleston Neighbo…41 members
- JP Centre/ South Main St… 19 members
- Neponset River Watershed… 1 member
- NFN: Safe Walk 47 members
- Pick Up Soccer 27 members
Keep rockin - Joseph!