Time: November 11, 2010 from 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: Bella Luna Milky Way
Street: 287 Amory Street
City/Town: Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Website or Map: http://jamaicaplain.neighbors…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)
Latest Activity: Nov 11, 2010
Let's meet to begin working through the Framework for Action as it applies to understand the roots and symptoms of violence in our Neighborhood, and to understand who is doing what, and what we can do to make a difference.
- Welcome: Why we are here, what we will accomplish
- Assign Time Cop, Tanget Cop, and Note Taker.
- Introductions: Your name, why your are here, your vision for the neighborhood - 1 Minute Each.
- Walk through "Discuss"
- Identify and delegate action Items
- Set next meeting date and location.
- What are our values and what do we want to achieve and for whom?
- What are the problems and symptoms we are facing?
- What data is available to us that shows what is currently going on?
-Who are the key stakeholders who must be engaged?
- Who or what organizations are currently addressing these problems or opportunities?
- What strategies and tactics have been effective at addressing these problems or opportunities?
- What are the opportunities and impacts that could be made?
- What authority is needed and from whom?
- What are we assuming?
- What can we build on?
- Are their short, medium, and long term phase components?
- What is our timeframe?
- What are our risks?
- What's in our control vs outside?