Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stray Gray Cat, Myrtle Street in JP

Greetings all, I'm a new member so please excuse lapses in protocol. We have been selected by a very friendly but thin gray female cat, who…

Started by Jonathan Brush

0 Apr 25, 2011

Movement@Berklee Helps The Hyde Square Task Force Find Its Own Rhythm.

Berklee professor and JP resident Ernesto Diaz along with students from Berklee joined a group of musicians from the Hyde Square Task Forc…

Started by Jason Marder

0 Apr 23, 2011

plant sale at JP's Loring-Greenough House!

Everyone's invited to the Loring-Greenough House Annual Plant Sale on Saturday, May 14th, 9am-3pm (rain date: May 15th). We're going to hav…

Started by Marie

0 Apr 22, 2011

JP Leadership Academy now accepting apps

2011 JP Community Leadership Academy Do you want to make things better in your community? Connect with others who want to make a differe…

Started by Alison

0 Apr 21, 2011

Looking for responsible national bank with branch in JP

I am unhappy with Bank of America.  Does anyone use a national bank with a branch in JP that you are happy with?

Started by Maureen Finegan

2 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Maureen Finegan

Seeking 2/2+BR pet friendly apt in JP to sublet, rent, or house-sit starting 6/1

My partner and I are moving to the area from NYC and are looking for a 2 or 2+ BR apartment in JP beginning mid-to-late May or 6/1. We are…

Started by Beth Schwartzapfel

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Maura O'Toole

FOUND orange and white cat. Yale terrace.

Found a small orange and white cat, with short/med tail. Found on Yale terrace. Please contact me if it may be yours. 609-374-0531 bilotta.…

Started by Simone Bilotta

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Brett

Missing Dog Lola

My very sweet and very friendly 2 year old pitbull mix Lola has been missing since Monday afternoon.  She is black and white with cow-like…

Started by Sara Castaneda

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jennie P

JP for All declines JPNC Whole Foods Ad Hoc Invitation

JP For All received an invitation from the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council to submit recommendations of members for its Ad Hoc Committee…

Started by Rick Stockwood

16 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel Verinder

Help Clean Up South West Corridor Park at the Stony Brook T

HELP CLEAN UP SWC PARK at the STONY BROOK T SWC PARK AND DCR CLEAN UP DAYSATURDAY APRIL 16, 2011 WHERE:  in front of the Stony Brook T stat…

Started by Jenny Jones

0 Apr 15, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service