Neighbors for Neighbors

Do stuff with and for your neighbors

Jamaica Plain (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glad to be alive!

Neighbors, One of my good friends and one of our neighbors almost died this past tuesday. He's alive because he wore a helmet! Here is th…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

1 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Jenny

Homeless Elders Need Your Help - Today! (5/22)

The Senate is busy writing their version of the FY09 state budget. Currently they have slashed Hearth's earmark (which helps fund our housi…

Started by Jenny

0 May 22, 2008

Healthy recipes please

Hey Neighbors, I just turned 32 on Thursday and for my birthday and I choosing to give myself health. Over the past couple of years I've p…

Started by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

4 May 20, 2008
Reply by Pamela

Aerial Arts in JP?

Hi, I keep hearing rumors about some folks in JP who have an informal fabric/trapeze group. does anyone know who to contact about it? Many…

Started by Pamela

0 May 20, 2008

Ways to help that don't require much effort.......

All NTN members, Save those bottle caps off Coke but especially Pepsi, register online for Pepsistuff and Coke Rewards, the Pepsi one is go…

Started by Rob

1 May 4, 2008
Reply by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor)

Interested in a Sunday Farmer's Market behind Stony Brook?

Community Servings is considering hosting a Farmer's Market in our parking lot on Sundays. We are trying to judge if there is interest in h…

Started by David Waters

16 May 2, 2008
Reply by louise

JP Neighborhood Summit

The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation (JPNDC), along with 15 co-sponsors including Neighbors for Neighbors, is orgazing th…

Started by Kyle Robidoux

0 May 2, 2008

JP Action Requested: Wake Up the Earth

Yee Ha! What could be better to bring back warm weather and outdoor living than the Wake Up the Earth Festival? May 3rd is destined to be…

Started by Stacy Carpenter

0 May 1, 2008

Calling all Geeks

Are you technology geek? Did you get wedgies when you were at school? Do you want to get back at those football stars? If YES to any of th…

Started by Jon

0 Apr 30, 2008

Heaven's Harvest Farm; JP Pick Up Site CSA; Community Servings

Dear Community Members, Community Servings, located at 18 Marbury Terrace (near the Stony Brook T stop) will serve as a CSA (Community Sup…

Started by Jennifer Opp

0 Apr 28, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Joseph Porcelli (Chief Neighbor).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service